Starting as low as $97/ft Fully Installed, the Orleans is a longtime favorite because it appears the same on both sides of the fence (it’s often called the “Good Neighbour Fence”).
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Bottom of Fence Straight, Stepped, Sloped, or Custom Contoured
- Heights 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, or 6’8″ (~7′)
- Board Spacing 4-1/2″ Standard, 3″ Privacy, or 1-1/2″ Super Privacy
Upgrade your posts with Postsaver Pro-Sleeves. They’re heat-shrinkable sleeves with a meltable liner that protect wood posts from rot and decay around the vulnerable ground line area. Pro-Sleeves carry a 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Wood Fence Upgrades