Update your rims and make your entire vehicle appear new and exciting again. It’s popular, easy, and cost effective.
Whether it’s a motorcycle or a bicycle, we offer options for coating all metal parts to help make your bike new and exciting again.
Steel furniture is highly decorative, ornate, and because of people like us it’s available in any colour imaginable.
Fender covers, hoods, bumpers, truck racks, trailer tongues, and tool boxes are a large part of what we do every day.
With 24/7 exposure to tough weather the long term protection that powder coating provides is an obvious must for all iron railings, fences and gates.
Door handles, hinges, musical instruments and more. Any metal, any shape, any colour. Durable has you covered.
At Durable Powder Coating all of our powders are applied electrostatically and all products are baked in our specially designed curing ovens. The result is a remarkably tough and consistent “skin” of paint that will hold its shine. Typically the item will never need to be painted again. Some of the many benefits of Powder Coating include:
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontal surfaces and vertical surfaces compared to “wet” painted items.
- Powder coating can produce much thicker coatings without running or sagging.
- The electrostatic process provides a much more consistent coating thickness.
- Powder coatings emit nearly zero volatile organic compounds.
- Powder coating overspray is recycled to achieve nearly zero waste.
- We offer a range of specialty effects that are impossible to achieve otherwise.
Durable Powder Coating guarantees that all products; under normal and intended uses, and as per all terms and conditions as listed in this Warranty; for a period of one year, will not chip, crack, fade, pit or peel. All Warranty Claims require the Customer to provide a copy of the original sales order, prior to the expiry of the warranty period.
Request A Quote
If you live in the Ottawa/Gatineau area and would like a quote on your durable powder coating project please complete the following form.
We would be happy to help!
Mon-Thurs: 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fri: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.