- Any of the above can be done in pressure treated wood, cedar, or cellular PVC.
Deck boards are the flooring that sits on top of the joists. Types of boards:
Fascia is the trim on the side of the deck at floor level. It's generally done in the same material as the rest of the deck, though interesting contrasts in colour are available with Cellular PVC. Types of Fascia:
- No Fascia
- Single Fascia
- Double Fascia
- Triple Fascia
- Any of the above can be curved.
Skirting is the covering on the sides of your deck. There are a number of different types, or there can be none at all. Types of Skirting:
- No Skirting
- 5/4"x5-1/2" Composite Deck Boards
- 3/8"x12" Composite Fascia Boards
- 6" Alexandria T&G Vinyl Boards
- Rosemount Vinyl Lattice (1" Diamonds)
- 1x6 Wood Fence Boards (Cedar or Pressure Treated)
- 1x6 Tongue & Groove Fence Boards (Cedar)
- 3/4" Victorian Lattice (Cedar, not available curved)
- 1-3/4" Georgian Lattice (Cedar, not available curved)
- Any of the above can be installed horizontally.
- Unless noted, any of the above can be curved.
Steps come in a variety of different designs. They can be made from cedar, pressure treated wood, or composite material. Open Steps rest on top of the stringers (the side frames of the steps). Closed Steps are built between the stringers. Curved Steps are elegantly shaped. Types of Steps:
- Open Steps (not available curved)
- Closed Steps with No Fascia (not available in composite)
- Closed Steps with Single Fascia
- Closed Steps with Double Fascia
- Any of the above closed steps can be curved.
We carry a wide variety of Privacy Screens that can be custom built directly into your new deck. Types of Privacy Screens:
- Pretoria Aluminum
- Primrose Aluminum
- Vinyl Wall
- Garden Wall Wood
- Bridgeport Vinyl
- Alexandria Vinyl
- Fallingbrook Vinyl
- Bel Air Vinyl
- Rosemount Vinyl
- Ashton Wood
- Victorian Wood
- Georgian Wood
An Access Door in a deck's skirting takes advantage of the natural storage area that lies under most decks. They are done in the same material as the deck's skirting to be as unobtrusive as possible.
Planter Boxes are the perfect accessory for anyone with a green thumb or a discriminating eye for design. Types of Planter Boxes:
- 2'x2'x2'h Planter Box
- Custom Sized Planter Box
- Any of the above can be done in wood or composite.
Bench Seating is a great accessory for relaxing and entertaining. It is custom built directly into your new deck. Types of benches:
- Open bench
- Open bench with back support
- Closed bench
- Closed bench with hinged access
- Closed bench with hinged access and back support
- Curved closed bench
- Curved closed bench with hinged access
- Curved closed bench with hinged access and back support
- All of the above can be done in wood or composite.
A complete lighting kit includes a transformer, a dimmer, and a choice of eight lamps from the selection below. Types of lighting:
- 3" Under Rail
- Ornamental Side
- Scalloped Dome