We’re always trying to keep our customers informed about our materials and products. Over the years we’ve found wood to be the most challenging topic in this regard. Because we’ve written a fair bit about it we thought it would be helpful to collect the links all in one place.
Pages about wood
The product pages for any of our wood fences (e.g. Forest Hill) contain a good deal of useful information. Such as:
We do not warranty our wood products. This is the industry standard. But we do warranty the labour on our wood installations for one year. You can read more about it here:
We get asked a lot about wood so it’s often a subject of our blog posts. For example:
- Why does wood split and crack?
- What to expect with wood
- 3 cold weather affects your wood fence
- Should I sand a wood fence before staining?
- When should I stain my wood fence?
- How to clean your wood fence
- How to accurately weatherproof your wood fence
If you have any questions about wood that weren’t covered here we’re happy to answer them. Call 613-736-1122 or hit the chat button on the right during business hours.