- Aluminum is the most plentiful material in the earth’s crust and accounts for close to 10% of the earth’s surface weight. It exists naturally in combination with other minerals.
- In the past extracting and isolating aluminum was so difficult it was considered more valuable than gold. While still harder to extract than other metals the practical problems have been solved in the last 100 years and aluminum has become an extremely important commercial material.
- The Oven Baked Paint Finish provides superior adhesion, improved scratch resistance, and a longer lasting high-gloss finish. Other than a few touch-ups our Aluminum products should never need to be repainted.
- Under normal use, and in normal conditions (e.g., away from salt) Aluminum fencing should look good for more than twenty years.
- Aluminum should be washed on occasion as circumstances (i.e., salt, dirt, dust accumulation) require.
- All of our Aluminum is covered with an electrostatically applied Powder Coating that provides a complete, attractive, and uniform coverage.
- Every joint is connected with aluminum screws which are designed to be invisible.
- The look and the security of old-world Iron, without all the maintenance.
- More questions? Try our Aluminum FAQ list:
Aluminum – General Informationpmdms2021-08-23T10:42:08-04:00