The example shows a Stittsville Gate made of Cedar with Jarrah Brown stain and an Overhead Brace.
Standard Wood Gates are priced at twice the price per foot of the matching fence style. For example, if a fence style is $20/ft a matching gate will start at $40/ft.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Option Straight or Arched
- Heights 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, or 6’8″ (~7′)
- Hinges 8″ Tee-Hinge
- Latches Paddle Latches
- Board Spacing 4-1/2″ Standard, 3″ Privacy, or 1-1/2″ Super Privacy
- Toppers Choice of Topper
- Gate Types Walk or Double
Upgrade your posts with Postsaver Pro-Sleeves. They’re heat-shrinkable sleeves with a meltable liner that protect wood posts from rot and decay around the vulnerable ground line area. Pro-Sleeves carry a 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Wood Gate Upgrades