Skirting is the covering on the sides of your deck. There are a number of different types, or there can be none at all.
Types of Skirting:
- No Skirting
- 5/4″x5-1/2″ Composite Deck Boards
- 3/8″x12″ Composite Fascia Boards
- 6″ Alexandria T&G Vinyl Boards
- Rosemount Vinyl Lattice (1″ Diamonds)
- 1×6 Wood Fence Boards (Cedar or Pressure Treated)
- 1×6 Tongue & Groove Fence Boards (Cedar)
- 3/4″ Victorian Lattice (Cedar, not available curved)
- 1-3/4″ Georgian Lattice (Cedar, not available curved)
- Any of the above can be installed horizontally.
- Unless noted, any of the above can be curved.