Starting as low as $109/foot Fully Installed, the Princeton offers a cost effective way to decorate a Hamilton fence with an eye-catching soft curve along the top.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Post Caps Pyramid, Gothic, Solar, or Fence-All
- Bottom of Fence Straight, Stepped, or Custom Contoured
- Heights 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, or 6’8″ (~7′)
- Privacy Boards Standard, Tongue & Groove, or Pattern #2
Upgrade your posts with Postsaver Pro-Sleeves. They’re heat-shrinkable sleeves with a meltable liner that protect wood posts from rot and decay around the vulnerable ground line area. Pro-Sleeves carry a 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Wood Fence Upgrades