The pickets are straight across the top on a Laurier and for a Kars (shown here) they are curved.
Starting as low as $90/foot Fully Installed, the example shows a Kars (Concave) made of Cedar. The standard Kars has the pickets spaced 3-1/4″ at the top and 7/8″ along the puppy fill bottom.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Post Caps Pyramid, Gothic, Solar, or Fence-All
- Bottom of Fence Straight or Stepped
- Heights 3’8″, 4’8″, or 5’8″
Upgrade your posts with Postsaver Pro-Sleeves. They’re heat-shrinkable sleeves with a meltable liner that protect wood posts from rot and decay around the vulnerable ground line area. Pro-Sleeves carry a 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Wood Fence Upgrades