Starting as low as $189/foot Fully Installed, the Hollybrook features a scalloped topper over horizontal privacy boards.
“Concave” refers to the shape of the curve on top of the fence. If the the arc is higher in the center than at the posts it’s convex. If the arc is lower in the center than at the posts it’s concave.
The example shows a Hollybrook with a concave scalloped picket topper.
Note: dog owners should be aware that gaps can form under horizontal fences if the grade of the yard isn’t perfectly level.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Post Caps Pyramid, Gothic, Solar, or Fence-All
- Bottom of Fence Straight or Stepped
- Heights 6’8″
- Privacy Boards Standard, Tongue & Groove, or Pattern #2
- Toppers Choice of Topper
Upgrade your posts with Postsaver Pro-Sleeves. They’re heat-shrinkable sleeves with a meltable liner that protect wood posts from rot and decay around the vulnerable ground line area. Pro-Sleeves carry a 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Wood Fence Upgrades