Changing up the board pattern on any of our privacy fence styles is a popular alternative for those with a little more imagination (and a little more budget). Starts as low as $140/foot Fully Installed.
Note: dog owners should be aware that gaps can form under horizontal fences if the grade of the yard isn’t perfectly level.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Bottom of Fence Straight or Stepped
- Heights 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, or 6’8″ (~7′)
- Privacy Boards Standard, Tongue & Groove, or Pattern #2
Upgrade your posts with Postsaver Pro-Sleeves. They’re heat-shrinkable sleeves with a meltable liner that protect wood posts from rot and decay around the vulnerable ground line area. Pro-Sleeves carry a 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Wood Fence Upgrades