The example above shows a Hamilton Gate made of Cedar, with a capped brace. Standard Wood Gates are priced at twice the price per foot of the matching fence style. For example, if a fence style is $20/ft a matching gate will start at $40/ft.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Hinges 8″ Tee-Hinge
- Latches Paddle Latches
- Option Straight or Arched
- Heights 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, or 6’8″ (~7′)
- Gate Types Walk or Double
Upgrade your posts with Postsaver Pro-Sleeves. They’re heat-shrinkable sleeves with a meltable liner that protect wood posts from rot and decay around the vulnerable ground line area. Pro-Sleeves carry a 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Wood Gate Upgrades