The example shows a Garnet with a concave Rockefeller iron topper.
“Concave” refers to the shape of the curve on top of the fence. If the the arc is higher in the center than at the posts it’s convex. If the arc is lower in the center than at the posts it’s concave.
The Garnet is also available with vinyl boards for better long-term protection.
Note: dog owners should be aware that gaps can form under horizontal fences if the grade of the yard isn’t perfectly level.
- Iron Framework Colours Choice of Colours
- Wood Choices #1 Cedar
- Privacy Boards Tongue & Groove
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Post Caps Pyramid, Ball, or Finial
- Bottom of Fence Straight or Stepped
- Heights 6’8″
- Toppers Choice of Topper
Wood Fence Upgrades