Add strength to select styles of wood fence. The Forest Hill on PostMasters starts as low as $119/foot Fully Installed. Steel Posts have many benefits:
Typically posts are the first structural component to wear in a wood fence. Steel Posts solve that problem.
PostMaster posts can handle more than double the usual maximum wind load on a fence.
PostMaster posts include a 20 year manufacturer’s warranty. Wood has none.
Cost of replacement:
Years from now if the fence needs to be replaced it can be done without reposting. The savings will be substantial.
Posts aren’t as visible:
The aesthetics are better from both sides of the fence.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Bottom of Fence Straight, Stepped, Sloped, or Custom Contoured
- Heights 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, or 6’8″ (~7′)
- Privacy Boards Standard, Tongue & Groove, or Pattern #2
Wood Fence Upgrades
There are no reviews yet.