Add strength to select styles of wood fence. The Britannia w/PostMaster Steel Posts starts as low as $144/foot Fully Installed. Some PostMaster posts may be visible depending on the style of fence. Steel Posts have many benefits:
Typically posts are the first structural component to wear in a wood fence. Steel Posts solve that problem.
PostMaster posts can handle more than double the usual maximum wind load on a fence.
PostMaster posts include a 20 year manufacturer’s warranty. Wood has none.
Cost of replacement:
Years from now if the fence needs to be replaced it can be done without reposting. The savings will be substantial.
- Wood Choices Cedar or Pressure Treated
- Pre-Staining Jarrah Brown, Natural, Mahogany Flame, or Honey Teak
- Bottom of Fence Straight, Stepped, or Custom Contoured
- Heights 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, or 6’8″ (~7′)
- Board Spacing 4-1/2″ Standard, 3″ Privacy, or 1-1/2″ Super Privacy
Wood Fence Upgrades